Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thinkpad X61 Volume Buttons

I tried in vain to get the brightness adjustment keys to work, but at least the volume up and down buttons were easy to handle. They trigger bona fide X key events, so I added a couple of lines to .xbindkeys:
"amixer -c 0 set PCM 1dB+"
XF86AudioRaiseVolume

"amixer -c 0 set PCM 1dB-"
XF86AudioLowerVolume

11 comments:

fictionlab ai said...

Thanks for putting this together. Yono all games

fictionlab ai said...

Great information in one place. Bingo 101

fictionlab ai said...

This was a really interesting read. The information is explained clearly, and I like how the article stays focused on the main topic without becoming difficult to follow. Bingo 101

fictionlab ai said...

Thanks for sharing your experience. Real-world examples like this make the discussion much easier to understand and relate to. rumble rummy

fictionlab ai said...

I enjoyed reading this. The points mentioned here provide a lot of useful context. yono games

fictionlab ai said...

Great post! The information is presented in a clear and easy-to-understand way. bingo 101 game

fictionlab ai said...

Very useful post with some excellent observations. I’ll keep these points in mind going forward. Bingo 101 game

fictionlab ai said...

Great explanation from start to finish. The information flows naturally and is easy to follow. indian rummy

Budal said...

I like how straightforward this article is. It provides useful information without being difficult to follow. Indian rummy apk

Budal said...

I agree with the general idea, although I think the results can vary depending on the situation. yono arcade games

fictionlab ai said...

I like how clearly everything has been explained here. jaiho arcade games